You can explore Spotify playlists on the search page.
Search for Playlists
- Head to the search page and type some keywords into the search bar:
- You can search for genres, vibes, locations, or anything else that will help you find relevant playlists for your artists.
- If you’re searching for multiple things at once, separate your keywords by commas. For example: indie folk, acoustic, chill.
- OKTIV.IO will begin searching for playlists automatically when you stop typing.
- The ‘full screen mode’ button beneath the playlists allows you to expand the table to fill your screen.
- You can select specific columns you want to see in the results table by clicking ‘columns’ in the top left corner.
- The ‘filters’ button allows you to narrow your search results. For example, if you only want to see playlists that have fewer than 100 songs, add the following conditions:
- Click ‘export’ if you want to download your playlist results as a spreadsheet.
Did we miss something? Email our support team at email@example.com✌️